Monday, November 15, 2010

Final Project - My Life


3. 
A) Identify the different music in your project. 
Hip hop.
B) Tell us what songs you used and... 
Time After Time by the Quiet Drive
Good Riddance by Green Day
We R Who We R by Ke$ha
One Day at a Time by Enrique Iglesias ft. Akon
Hanging By a Moment by Life House
Girls Do What They Want by The Maine
Blame It on the Pop by DJ Earworm
Please Don't Go
This Is the Way I Live by Baby Boii the Prince
Live Like You're Dying by Kris Allen
The Graduation Song by Vitamin C
C) Why you chose the different pieces.
Good Riddance, Hanging By a Moment because it brings back a lot of memories from friends. 
Live Like You're Dying because its a song that describes the time you have and what you're going to do with it.
The Graduation Song for the parts thats were part of my graduation and my eighth grade year at Holy Family School.
And the rest of the songs because I like the songs.
4.Describe how you went about finding your information, pictures, and songs:
A) What kinds of search terms/phrases did you use? (Give some examples.)
I would look up "average costs of 1995", "life generator", etc.B) What search engine(s) do you use most often?
I like to use Google Chrome.C) Did you find any unreliable websites or sources?
Yes, there are always unreliable sources.

5. What different kinds of technology did you use to compile your project? [Web tools, Mac tools, etc...]
I used iMovie, Zamzar to convert music and videos, Microsoft Powerpoint to put it all together.

6. What are you good at...what went well for you in this project?
The editing, and decorating. I like to make things more appealing to the eye and festive.

7. With what did you struggle on this project...what was difficult for you?
Putting the music together on Garage band, cutting and trimming the music.

8. 
A) Did you decide to use still slides? 
A few.
B) Why or why not?  [If not, how did you convey your information?
]
So I could fit the text in and you could see the information easily.
C) Did you use a consistent theme throughout your movie?
Yes, I used the theme on the iMovie of the Scrapbook.
D) Why or why not?
It was given, and it made it look better.

9. Describe how you used video in your project.
M friends, Narria and Mary, made a video for me and we added it in a part where i had to trim the music so it would fit perfectly.

10. 
For what other classes, situations, uses could this type of project be adapted?
Any class really. It can be used to present information about a book in Literature, how cells work in Biology, and prejects about jobs and what they have to offer.

11. How did your project use the transformative property of borrowed images, music, and information to comply with the Copyright Law of 1976? [...not just that you cited the information - citing is not enough...tell me how you transformed what you've taken into something new, etc.,How did you transform the music, information, images, etc.?
I changed the music by ducking it so you could hear the video, make it louder or minimizing the sound. For the Information, For the images, I could change the hue to it in the iMovie settings that allowed me to do so.

12. Would you do another project like this on your own? Why? Why not?
Yes, I would like to make one for family occasions so there are things to remember and I could always looks back at the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment