Friday, September 3, 2010

Charity Appeal Review

1. List the name of your business and its charity.
My charity that I am the representative is The Make-A-Wish-Foundation.

2. What skills did you use/learn in this project?

I learned how to use the mail merge. It was an interesting thing to know and would make writing aout letters much easier. The mail merge was confusing at first but as I asked for help, I learned how to do the mail merge. It is a very convenient tool to use. I learned how to use the Google Docs. I also helped other figure out how to use it. Now, I use Google Docs to share documents which is much easier.

3. What was the easiest part of this project? What was the most difficult part of this project?

The easiest part of this project was sharing the letter via Google Docs. It was a simple thing to learn. The most difficult part was the mail merge. It was a bit confusing. 

4. Describe how you might use these skills and apply them to a real-world situation other than writing a charity letter.

When I grow up, I could possibly be a part of a company that has to send out a lot of invitations and the mail merge would be the perfect tool to use. It would make my life a lot easier. Also, instead of going through other longer procedures, I could just share an attachment on Google Docs. 

5. Did you learn something new during this project that you did not know before?  If so, what? [Your response to this question can be related to the information, skills, or process of the project.] Once again, I learned how to use the mail merge and share Google Documents. These are ideas that I can easily use for future reference instead of using longer procedure and waste time.



Screen shot 2010-09-03 at 1.45.29 PM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment