Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Podcast Review

1.  What tools and techniques did you use to create your podcast?
I used the tool to take screen shots. I learned how to use GarageBand. I used the jingles tools and the sounds to edit my voice recording and the volume level. I used IPhoto to upload the photos so it was easy to drag and drop the pictures into the podcast.

2.  How could you use a project like this in other classes?

I could use this in a Literature class to describe a book like the way I presented the movie I used for this tech apps project. This would be way more interesting than the unoriginal PowerPoint or poster.

3.  In the “real world”, how could podcast projects be used (In what careers/businesses, etc.)?

This could be useful for people that have new ideas to propose for their companies. It would be well thought out and organized so that the people that are watching this could understand it easily and it would be less questions for the person presenting.

4.  What part of the assignment was easy for you?   What was difficult?

The easy part of the assignment was adding items into the podcast. It was easy to do the citations but it was very time consuming. The difficult part was editing parts out that you didn't want and recording the summary. If you were to mess up, you had to redo it or edit it. Sometimes I would talk to fast or ran out of breath. 

5.  What part of the directions would you like to clarify?

The part of the directions that could have been more clear was to elaborate more on the instructions. How to send the podcast via iChat and how to export so it wouldn't be so much of a hassle when it comes time to collect the projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment